The name Hazelnut Butter Blondies does not even begin to describe what these squares of amazing are, but if i wrote out all the deliciousness contained within the name would be too long. Let’s just paraphrase to say they involve bananas, cocoa, and fair trade/sustainable Once Again Amore Hazelnut Spread.
I was sent 2 jars of Once again hazelnut spread to try out, and immediately envisioned this recipe. This recipe may only require one jar, but I’m telling you, this spread is so good you’re going to want to buy a few jars. I’ve been dipping my fruit in it, spreading it on toast, pouring it over my ice cream, eating it off my fingers as I scoop them into the jar… I’m obsessed. It is a good thing Once Again is such a conscious brand.
Just look at their certifications:
NYS Food Processing License
2018 OANB Kosher Lette
Gluten Free Certificate
OTCO Continued Good Standing Letter (2017)
Food Facility Certificate of Registration
Food Processing License
Amoré Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa & Milk is organic, fair trade certified, and gluten-free. I tend to have 43 servings at each sitting, but for those of you counting each serving is only 170 calories!
You can learn more about this awesome brand online, and check them out on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter!
- 1 banana
- ⅓ cup room temperature butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. Maple syrup
- 1 jar Once Again Hazelnut Spread
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease an 8×8 baking dish and coat with flour.
- Combine banana, softened butter and sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Add in eggs, maple syrup, and hazelnut spread, and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Stir in salt, flour and cocoa until batter is smooth and even.
- Spread in pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until center is set.Transfer pan to wire rack to cool.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Dont forget to enter the Once Again Nut Butter sweepstakes for a chance to win a free case of product and a toy racoon. The sweepstakes is open on http://gvwy.io/7qqmmlc between April 24 through May 9. The winners will be announced during the Once Again Nut Butter Facebook Live on May 10.